4 Hour San Diego Bay
If you love sailing, bid on this afternoon sail with Brendon Stead and his wife Barbara, who have owned Adagio For 12 years. Adagio is a Beneteau First series, the racing series and is a fun boat to sail. If you don’t have any sailing experience and would like an introduction, San Diego Bay is one of the best places for a first sailing experience on the West Coast.
• 4 Hour San Diego Bay Sail Aboard a beautiful 1988 Beneteau 405 First Sloop
• Enjoy views of Point Loma and the San Diego Bay.
• Accommodates up to 2 Adults
• Includes Wine and Cheese
• Pick Up Location: Cabrillo Isle Marina on Harbor Island, San Diego Bay
• Expiration: September 14, 2020
Compliments: Brendon & Barbara Stead